Worx GT WG150 Electric String Trimmer Great Features - Light Weight

WG150 that I have received in exchange for the WG103 I bought. The problem I had with the WG103 is the fraction of the chain remains in the queue for housing. Very frustrating. When I think of the manufacturers for immediate assistance to WG150. Wow, what a difference. The WG150 is so bright and calm. He was pleasantly surprised by the time it takes for the battery in my fourth acres of land. Love the ability to easily to a mill and deeen faciliteannoNCE treatment. I'm so glad that compcualquier copy of your product, and it was easy to work on solving the problems they had with the WG103. A post more of the WG150, 4 stars, because the 10 "wide path, which I cut Worx GT WG150 Electric Trimmer 5, because the support of the society and help the consumer. Worx thanks.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น