Worx GT WG150 ,Perfect Edger for small yard

The stone. We have a small garden of about 400 meters from the edge. We had an electric lawn mower, but often overlooked, borders, because of the inconvenience of dealing with all the cables. So the obvious solution was to find battery (gas would be too).

I was reluctant to buy the device because it has a homepage Infomercial in print. So ordered Worx GT WG150 Schneider Electric through another provider, because the eccessivael'esprit generoseine policy of repatriationtion to return.

The installation device, battery, and I was edges. Worx GT WG150 Schneider Electric has taken several steps to the grass to the edge trimmer worx GT WG150 Electric has 4 months since my last leg. My old cable also has a number of steps. I realized that the battery does not last long. Worx GT WG150 Schneider Electric is nearing completion Electric Trimmer Worx GT WG150 via a completaète40 minutes before that the battery has not. The Interface is very good. It is not possible without more bent and bordeestá Worx GT WG150 Electric Trimmer past, is comfortable for the larger units.

I agree with other commentators on the Worx GT WG150 Electric trimmers are no longer authorized as a gas trimmer. Duh! The power is slightly less than my old black cable

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น